Monday, November 14, 2005

Of Mice and Mold

My brother and his family work as an apartment manager in cali, but alas, their apartment is ridden with mold, so much so that the babies are living in a tent in their living room and are sick all the time. But does their apartment owner, who I affectionately refer to as the slum lord, do anything? No, they say to buck it up and make sure no one moves out. Department of Health here we come! On top of the mold, they have several convicted sex offenders living at every apartment to their right, left, and behind. I have a neice, two nephews and a gorgeous sister-in-law. Predators beware--if you try anything, not only will my brother beat you to a living pulp, but I will burn whatever is left, OK? They've had murders in their front lawn. I'd say they can't wait to move, what do you think?

No comments: