Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!


Well, it's the New Year, which means just one thing for someone from California--the Rose Parade! I have to say, this year was so sad. For the first time in 50 years, it rained the parade. The flowers were melting off of the floats and the horses fur was drenched. Is it a bad omen if it rains on the Rose Parade?

I had a really weird dream last night. I was at a Table Tennis Championship watching my boyfriend against Sir Paul McCarney. I was a little bewildered at why Sir Paul should be playing table tennis, and why he thought he was good enough to go up against my boyfriend. He won, naturally. Then I realized I was wearing leiderhosen. My only excuse is that I was on cold medicine at the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the crap Beth.... reading your previous posts i noticed "watching "steves dream" made by caleb".... read the credits there were others invovled as well. Me and Steve are angry with you.

Beth said...

It wasn't just Caleb I missed, it was the collective experience, which includes you. (Steve's dream wouldn't be steve's drean without jeff).

Boanerges & Bolingbrokes said...

we did play though, but in real life i didn't just beat Sir Paul, i skunked him :winky:.