Sunday, January 08, 2006

Changes of the New Year


I've been trying to think what things will change in my life with the onslaught of New Years.
My sister will have a baby. My brother is getting married. Marisa is getting married (that by far is the hardest to grasp) and then moving to Iceland. This year will be the first that I don't wear black on Valenitne's Day. I might not go back to school this semester, depending on what the doctor tells me tomorrow. (Lord willing I'll go back, I want to, but I may not be healthy enough). I won't be a teenager anymore. Hm...that I kinda don't mind. I might learn to drive. Gosh I can't wait to learn how to drive. I was going to Christmas break, but then I got mono. there are so many other things that God has in store for my life this year that I have no idea about. Let's go!

No comments: