Monday, November 21, 2005

This is Your Brain...

Taking a break from studying. I'm not slacking off, just letting the info seep in for a while, so I can do nothing. It's been raining lately, which is nice. Life is nice right now. Thanksgiving is coming up in a few days..my sister and her family will be here. I'm making salad for the dinner as my contribution. Last year--mud football, sheep patties and mud in my eyes because I got tackled by Rob McCalister, cold--very cold. Pasta for dinner, and really weird apple pie and yellow ice cream. This year...my first Thanksgivng in two years, I'm forcing my family to have something healthy for dinner. Ha ha...I'm still from california...I eat health food.
I must go put my brain back on a frying pan of acedemia. Map of Asia and the Minor Prophets here I come. Side note..Rob Whittacker's minor prophets lectures has been such a perk, I remember just about everything (Cows of Bashan!).

3 comments:

° ÐãVeØ ° said...

"Cows of Bashan!"
I totally forgot about that one! Ha!
I have to add that to my list of Burgundy classics.
The two I randomly exclaim the most are:
"Great Odin's Raven!"
and
"Uncle Jonathan's Corncob Pipe!"

Janice said...

ha i just remember that awesome picture of you that everyone seems to have on their computer. good times in the mud for sure. and then our first introduction to the stable boy song.

Pamela Joy said...

Bethy, I just wanted to say that I like your writing style. It is a unique blogging style for a blog, which is hard to do, and I dig it. Not as much as I dig you though. I love you bethy.