Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Things I miss about Capernwray

Stealing Heidi for the California interactive group
Praying that God would give me hot water before every shower
Brioche
Custard
True Cold
the loop
lectures
climbing trees all on my own
watching "steve's dream" movie made by Caleb
under the stairs time
singing my heart out in the Conference Hall while vacuuming for my duty before lectures when there was no one there.
The bell, the bell, and the gong.
fighting for the last criossant
the WC movie hour
Going over to Trevor and Viv's for burgers and football.
Amir
"Good morning everyone, your breakfast is ready, Good morning everybody your breakfast is ready."
"Chad Campbell, please report to Dave's office. Chad Campell, please report to Dave's office."
Sue Gilmore calling me and Marisa "flower".
Walking to the bus stop, either alone or with a friend.
the spring
sheep
daffodils
Ben C-M's creative antics
tea break
the Penguin Addiction
the Tower Girls
songs by Jimmy and Justin
Kristina Swenson
The Beehive
The joy of having the freedom to order pizza when dinner looks grim
I could go on, but I won't. So, what do you miss?

2 comments:

Janice said...

i may post my list of misses on mine later but for now all i have to say is...i miss christina too. but i don't miss how she was naked all the time. awkward.

kaylie said...

which tower girls? because i was a tower girl. i miss spring school sun tanning in the courtyard. and ninja turtle rap with leslie. and waking up stuart to carry you up the stairs...HA!