Thursday, October 20, 2005

Do Blogs Need Titles Per Se?

I'm having frustrations with technology. (I still love technology, but not as much as you you see...but I still love technology, always and forever, always and forever...) It tells me I need to change something to a specific file type, which I do, and it tells me I'm wrong. Hey, who's the superior being here, me or the stupid computer? Hey, Mr. Internet, I was made in the image of God, you were created by some really rich nerd! I find living with a two-year-old fun and challenging. Fun because he's cute and funny, and I love him as my nephew, but challenging in that he cries a lot, and sneaks into my room and wipes my mascara all over my computer and CD's. Hey, here's the other challenge I have with technology. My computer is slightly outdated, so all the cool stuff that people can do with their blogs like post pictures on blogger or say what I'm currently listening to or reading on xanga, doesn't work on my computer. There's a LOT that doesn't work on this computer. So, sure, I can go to someone else's computer to do that, but someone else's computer doesn't have my pictures on it.
Today one of my eyes was really, really bloodshot. I knew full well, based on the fact that I had looked in the mirror that morning and that it was stinging and hot, that my eye was red and bloodshot. and yet so many people felt the need to tell me that I was having problems. Sometimes I am amazed at the lack of tact some people have. "hey, your eye's all red!" "are you serious? I had no idea because I'm one of the most non-vain people on the planet and I didn't look in a mirror ten minutes ago." Last week, I was feeling quite sick and queasy in the Student Center at school, so I got up to go lie down and take a nap. Later some guy that I really don't know at all said, "yeah, you were like...green today".
Thank you kind sir, for your inspiring and edifying comments.

No comments: