Friday, October 28, 2005

Ahh Sweet Serendipity

So, I shared this on my other blog, for those of you in this world who don't read that blog, I'll share. My brother Marty got engaged to his long-time girlfriend Sally yesterday, much to the happiness and delight to all involved.

Another highlight, albeit totally random, and rather obscure, I had a fun moment in class yesterday. My professor thought it a good idea to give in to an impulse and bounced a beachball into the auditorium of 200 people (my Old Testament Survey class). We turned into small children as giggles of fun and excitement exploded around the room, as 19-21 year olds turned into 9-11 year olds. fan-flipping-tastic.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

anytime some type of meating is delayed it's always fun to have a beach ball in the back pocket.